Explore Boracay Island and Its Beaches. We are your guide!
Boracay Island in the Philippines is paradise for certified beach and sun-worshippers around the world. Hailed by Yahoo Travel and BMW Tropical Beach Handbook as one of the world's best beaches, Boracay continues to entice beach loving tourists to its sun bleached shores of powder-soft white sands that never get hot even in the afternoon sun. Boracay Island has more than a dozen beaches and many coves. The most famous and popular boracay beach is the almost four kilometres long White Beach, which has been named several times as one of the best beaches in the world. Most of the foreign tourists who had been here have made Boracay their yearly destination. Others have chosen to live on this haven.
Boracay Island is located approximately 350 kilometers south of Manila, Philippines. The island is a short distance off the north-western tip of Panay Island, which is in the western Visayas in the Philippines. Boracay Island is about seven kilometres long and its narrowest point barely 1 kilometer wide, comprising an area of 1,083 hectares.
While the fine white sand beaches and the crystal clear cool waters of Boracay Island provide the main attraction, the possibilities for pleasure and adventure in this enchanting paradise are as seemingly endless. There is a wonderful array of attractions on Boracay Island to keep you busy exploring for days and nights.
Boracay is really a place you have to experience yourself. (see boracay video) So elsewhere on this site you will found useful information that allows you to:
- Plan your boracay vacation using detailed hotel and resort information.
- Participate in a variety of activities and sports ranging from hiking, island trekking,scuba diving, beach hopping, volleyball, golf, sailing, cliff jumping, skimboarding,windsurfing, mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing and kite boarding.
- Learn about boracay festivals, boracay history, souvenir shopping, boracay timeshares, boracay arts, spa retreats, where to dine and party all night long.
- Discover Boracay Island Philippine tropical flora, scenic viewpoints, and lesser known yet idyllic beaches and caves.
- Travel tips on exploring boracay island and even tourist traps and lots more of the things why visitors to the Beach Capital of the Philippines - Boracay Islandare always sorry to leave.